- All employees are required to wash hands or use sanitizer before entering/re-entering the studios.
- All employees are required to wear a mask at all times.
CLEAN & SAFE FACILITIES
- Expression Dance Studio has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before reopening.
- All surfaces, bathrooms, and dance floors will be sprayed and wiped clean multiple times daily with a disinfectant that is proven to kill Coronavirus and other germs.
- All high touch surfaces such as doorknobs and ballet barres will be sanitized after every class.
- Expression Dance Studio is professionally cleaned multiple times a week
DROP-OFF & PICK-UP
- Students should arrive no earlier than 5 min prior to their scheduled class start time.
- Only ONE ADULT of dancers ages 6 and under will be allowed to sit in our waiting area. Siblings are not allowed in the waiting area. Dancers over age 6 must be dropped off and picked up at the main entrance.
- All dancers age 2 and up must enter the facility wearing a mask.
- Hand Sanitizer will be required upon entrance.
- Parents must pick up dancers immediately at the ending time. Dancers will not be allowed to stay in the building after class has completed.
- Dressing rooms/cubbies are closed. Dancers must arrive in dance attire and bring a small bag containing only their shoes and personal water bottle. (All items should be labeled).
- Dancers will enter and be directed to either marked 6′ spaced squares or 6′ spaced sections at the ballet barres.
- Dancers are required to keep their mask on during class except during a water or snack break. Dancers will remain 6 feet apart during class and breaks.
- If a dancer leaves the studio (restroom) they are required to wash hands and use hand sanitizer before re-entry.
- No equipment, except ballet barres, will be used and those will be sanitized after every class.
WAITING ROOMS & DRESSING ROOMS
- One adult per dancer age 6 and under is allowed in the waiting room. Siblings of dancers are not allowed in the waiting room. Parents of dancers ages 6 and up must stay in their car if they remain on the premises.
- Dressing rooms will be closed. Dancers are asked to arrive in dance attire. They will have a place in the classroom to put their shoes.
- An office staff member will be at the front desk during all classes. Please call with any questions you may have.
WHO SHOULD STAY HOME?
- Anyone uncomfortable with sending their child to the studio for any reason.
- Anyone with a dancer or family member who feels ill or has fever.
- Anyone living with an immunocompromised family member.
- Anyone living or interacting with elderly people on a regular basis.
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with or exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19